The owners of this 3-bedroom maisonette in North Oxford were keen to improve the efficiency of their home and make it a more comfortable house to continue their retirement in. They also wanted to control the house from their other property in London. Hausmate was installed with little impact on the timescales of the refurbishment and has been running since summer 2013.
- Low energy consumption house requiring tight control of heating.
- Ability to create lighting scenes and enhance the house with different lighting options.
- As it is a second home they need to manage it from London and be able to respond to any issues.
- Remotely open side gate and outer porch door when away to take deliveries.
- The ability to water the garden remotely.